Medical Equipment Financing for Doctors Offices and Medical Providers
Low Cost Financing and Easy Application
Do you have a medical practice that is starting up or expanding and in need of equipment?
Is your current equipment obsolete or worn beyond its useful life?
We can help you finance new or used medical equipment for your practice. Our financing program has a no fee application and no documentation fees.
With our medical equipment loans you can preserve your working capital, conserve your bank lines of credit and hedge against inflation with fixed payments.
We also finance software, so if you need to upgrade coding software, billing software, or any other software for running your office, let us help.
Our process is easy and turnaround time is quick. You could have your loan within 48 hours of application!
- New or Used Medical Equipment
- Startup Businesses okay (additional requirements)
- No application or doc fees
- No down payment with solid credit strength
- Minimum deal size $5000
- No income documentation needed on deals up to $75,000, credit application only
- No personal property taxes billed to customer
- 100% software leases accepted
- Contract not sold to 3rd party funding source
- No payment due for 30 days after funding
- Advance fundings on equipment being built or lengthy installations
- Usually a 24 hour turnaround time for credit decision and another 2 hours to create loan documents
- Funding to vendor via wire transfer
The application process is easy. To apply, click the highlighted link below that says Apply Here and you will be taken to a credit application that you can save to your computer and print.
Fill the form out, sign it and fax it to 888-889-5073 with any necessary documentation as follows:
- Deals under $75,000 - credit application only, no income documentation needed!
- Deals over $75,000 - 2 years of business and personal tax returns including interim financial
statements. Personal financial statement from owners with at least 20% ownership position
- Startup Business Requirements - A minimum personal credit score of at least 680 or higher (Trans Union scale), Two years of personal tax returns, Copy of a business plan for anything submitted over $50,000
If you have any questions, contact us
* Financing is offered through our partnership with Bank of the Ozarks. Special rate quotes available for deals over $100,000, email email@example.com for more details.